We are here to help you out on the Hopium journey!
Unlike most protocols, Hopium is designed to have a running time of 1 year and is expected to have around 4,000,000 Hopium tokens circulating, which will give a stable level to further develop new features and have a good amount of capital invested on the platform to give room to support the entrance of new players in the protocol
There are countless strategies, and which one you choose depends on your risk tolerance and short, medium, and long-term goals. That being said, the "plug-and-play" method is detailed below. Also, take some profits along the way. Don't get too greedy.
$HOPIUM is being bought more than sold. It can also mean Hopium is being hodl by the community. WAGMI PRINTS MORE Hopium. Here's how you can start...
- Buy $CRONJE and stake it in WAGMI to earn $HOPIUM rewards.
- Take a portion as profit and make LPs for HOPIUM-FTM on SpookySwap with the rest of your rewards.
$Hopium is being sold more than being bought which means FTM > Hopium. People are selling Hopium. WAGMI STOPS PRINTING. But that doesn't mean that the farms aren't farming. Here's how you can start..
- Starting with your FTM in your wallet buy 50% with $HOPIUM and create LPs for HOPIUM-FTM on SpookySwap. Stake it in the farms or deposit it in an auto-compounder. Make sure you leave some FTM for gas fees.
- Take profits by breaking your LP. Staking the $CRONJE when you profit and converting your FTM to any stablecoin of your liking.
50/50 is the method best suited to provide stability for both the platform and for your underlying investment. By boosting liquidity, the 50/50 strategy reduces price volatility and helps $2OMB stay above the peg for longer to keep printing. This, in turn, attracts new investors and keeps the ecosystem growing.
- 1.1.When you claim your $HOPIUM rewards in the Boardroom, sell 50% of them for $FTM.
- 2.2.When you go to provide HOPIUM-FTM LP, stake the entirety of your remaining HOPIUM with the $FTM you've just purchased.
This is more of a personal preference, but I can list the main benefits of each.
- The LPs do not have a lockup period so your funds can always be withdrawn and moved around.
- The LPs also can help stabilize the protocol by balancing during times of high volatility.
- The WAGMI is staking a single asset therefore there is no risk of impermanent loss, and you have more of a possibility of price appreciation on the $CRONJE tokens that are staked in the WAGMI.
CRONJEprice * APR(%) / 365 / 4 / 100 / HOPIUM price
- CRONJE = $3000
- HOPIUM = $3.5
- APR = 900%
Reward = approx 5.3 HOPIUM's for 1 CRONJE per epoch
The allocations are just that, it's an incentive to stake it certain pools so the base percentage is multiplied by that number. The APR you see though already has that multiplier baked in.
- If you are in a $HOPIUM-FTM LP auto-compounding vault, you are creating buy pressure on $HOPIUM.
- If you are in a $CRONJE-FTM LP auto-compounding vault and you also hold $CRONJEelsewhere, the auto-compounding vault will be suppressing its price since it is continuously selling $CRONJE.
- Because $HOPIUM follows the price of $FTM, the HOPIUM-FTM LP is akin to holding $FTM in your wallet, except with the bonus of a high farming APR on top of it. In other words, if you're bullish on $FTM's price action, the HOPIUM-FTM LP is a way of holding exposure to that single asset while also reaping high APRs.